View Single Post
Old 23-06-2020, 09:00 AM
Master
I know there's a serious side to this but does make you smile just the thought of those little children worldwide who are not yet in the materialistic world, and they 'know exactly' where that doll or teddy was left and what clothes it has on - but mummy its moved!! no it hasn't - reminds me when all on here will at some point have witnessed something and you tell your partner or family member, 'this just happened' - no it didn't lol - try explaining that one to your doctor... and that's why here on this brilliant forum we help each other...

I repeat many times its Guides just having a giggle or looking for/getting a bit of attention - they spend a lifetime looking after us with sometimes no acknowledgement - so in my opinion it is good practice just to say hi, what do you think of this idea 'as we get older' or a simple 'thank you' when something is solved or goes right in your day/week...

Every person on here now, one day in many decades ahead as long as you're kind and helpful on your journey, and you keep going 'this is important' - that one day you will be a Guide for a small child - and that child 'could be' in the materialistic world for half a century... So you the Guide will do all the guiding for all those years with no acknowledgment - so you being one of several guides to that child - you would just think of saying, lets just move thas dolls arm a little, see if he/she spots it moved, you would wouldn't you - bet it happens lots.............. I'm not telling mummy/daddy they won't believe me - talk to teddy instead...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...