View Single Post
Old 30-05-2020, 04:45 AM
Pathfinder

Past life self/friends as spirit guides

I've done my search to find my past life self. At a young age in this life, I was very connected with the Universe. I had many "imaginary" friends visiting me; had a near death experience by almost drowning at age 6; My past life self visited me in my dream and told me to find out what happened to us.

I had been researching since university. At that time, my dreams were focused on the military side of my history. Everything was synchronizing. I hear this other voice in my head that wasnt my past life self. I would ask myself "who are you and show me." The other voice turns out to be my cousin, who was also my best friend. He finally appeared and said things will get crazy for a little bit and he showed me our good memories together and some bad ones(Nam War). I was in the Army and he was in the navy.
I had a lot of sessions with my counselor who's also a Past Life Therapist. Things got emotional the last few times because I was releasing the trauma/violence/mental health issues from my past life.

When I had my psychosis 2 years ago, I drew some of my timelines on a piece of paper and I drew two men, one with a sniper rifle and the other was behind [me] putting his arm on my shoulder. A few months go by and I finally found my old self's information on Google. I was shot and killed accidentally by another deer hunter at age 30. I was with my cousin when I passed away and that's why I drew that moment of us hanging out. I also have a huge birthmark on my left leg. I kept asking myself why do i have this birthmark. I had a dream of my past life death and that's where I was shot and lost alot of blood.

The message Im getting from my spirit guides right now is that I should post more often on here so that people can be more connected with each other, and share ideas. And stay away from negative people.

The purpose of me having this account is to spread love and happiness to everyone.

We are all in this together :)

Namaste
Jay