View Single Post
Old 22-05-2020, 10:40 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Hmmm... it's sure interesting. But at the same time a difficult one to use to base any conclusions on. For instance, foods are also fad-sensitive. When I was younger no one ate pasta or Thai or whatever. All we had was pretty much our own Dutch food, the chip shop, and yes Chinese. Now eating normal Dutch food is almost not done, like you have to eat foreign stuff every day to be normal.

Also, potatoes have been in Europe for quite a long time, so favouring those is no indication of an Indian life, can simply be European.

One thing that sure did make me think when it comes to food... I HATE Italian herbs. I don't like the smell, don't like the taste. Thyme, rosemary, oregano, basil, YUK!! Maybe I was taken by Romans and forced to eat their food with their herbs, hihi.
I do like pizza and pasta occasionally, not too often, but not if there's too much of any of these herbs on them. Makes me feel sick.

In general I'm a typical Dutch-food eater.
Hi.. yes maybe was herb overdrive lol... Bit when we were young and "made" to eat our veg.. and if we didn't eat it hot, we had to eat it cold .. yuk. It is interesting though, the concept of food with regard to past life. For example I'm very drawn to Africa and am convinced I lived there in past life, so many things connect to there, and yet I'm not drawn to the food!!!! So maybe I was never there! The whole concept of past life is fascinating as in was I/ wasn't I !!!