View Single Post
Old 15-04-2020, 02:44 AM
Master
WARNING: advanced response, not for beginners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
Forward your self and your consciousness to the time of the afterlife. Do you think you will reincarnate again (after this life)?
What do you mean by 'after? The nature of most incarnate beings is outside of time. As such, 'after' is not relevant.
Further in my experience, extremely few souls incarnate to a small number of (or singular) incarnations.

That means in the timeless 'now' lifetimes are being added continuously (as viewed by those inside time). As such there is no need to 'wait' for this life to complete before choosing additional incarnation.

Quote:
If so, what kinds of life traits would you want in the next life to support your personal growth or reason for reincarnating again?
Whoa, I'm pretty sure incarnating is some kind of soul level addiction. Once started souls seem to accumulate additional lifetimes beyond any purpose or value. 'Growth' is one of the excuses for such behavior. Growth is just an example of chasing infinity. More is NOT better, there is nowhere to get, no goal to achieve.

Quote:
If not, what will you continue doing as a soul without a body?
What I am already being (not doing) exploring the infinite potentials and changing them to bring about different possibilities. In other words, nothing of any importance.

----
At the moment I am of consciousness to stop it all. It was fun, then torturous to explore; but ultimately didn't lead anywhere.