View Single Post
Old 29-02-2020, 05:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Ewwerrin,

You want to want what you know....as in accepting it.

...accepting it is the gift only you can give to yourself.
Wow yes this is interesting, thanks. I've heard this before from someone who is very very wise. How do you know this?

One time I asked that person how he is joyful? And they said only you can give that to yourself. Stuck with me.

So I think about joy and what it means. Happy smiling people come to my mind. I know 17 seconds of focus is enough to give birth to an ever expanding desire. So I will do 68 seconds, of focus. It's all about consistency, how long can I focus without getting distracted. And keep trying untill I succeed. So the longer I focus the greater the odds are that in all of that focus I will have 17 seconds of pure positive thought.

So again, joy. By the way, I am really glad to talk to someone again who actually knows loa. Lol.. Distracted again. I know what to do, thanks for reminding me einstein! Just keep starting over again untill it works!

JOY.
I think of the sun shining bright and a happy smiling little girl on a roundspinning thing in slow motion. Distracted again trying too hard to translate my thoughts.

JOY.
It's like a good feeling in my heart.

Distracted again... I'm no longer gonna document these tangents of distraction, I'm just gonna write bellow what feels good. Because I notice I call it to me by wanting to explain it. Weird, but interesting law of attraction experience.

JOY.
Green and pink. Laughing. Rediculous. Ineffible. Rainbow, all colors of the rainbow.

I had moments of feeling good and laughing. But my brain it keeps shutting of. The word loses meaning. It becomes a meditation. Where one glimpse of opening my eye causes a minefield of self contradictory explosions.

Weird and creepy and freaky. It's like my brain is home to 5 trillion spiders, waiting to eat any joyful thought I have.

So I'll reach for contentment instead. Closer to my feeling of boredom. Which is good btw. I haven't been so consistently close to contentment in a long time.

Contentment. I'm glad I'm not suffering like I used to suffer. I am glad people allow me to enjoy life more than they are enjoying life. Strangely they don't kill me for being more happy than they are. I guess that's good. Yeah it is!
Hmmm, I am glad contentment is so much easier to reach than joy. Now I think the spiders are less hungry because I am more capable of coming up with actual food for thought!
Lol. I never thought I'd make peace with the spiders in my head. This is good!
I am glad I have been awake all day today! Good sign! I am glad I have this good sign.
Hey this is so much more easy, I'm gonna do the one emotion every day. Contentment today and tomorrow. And move up from there. I'm just gonna do it. This feels so possible! I am glad about that. I am glad I don't have to do anything but think about contentment. I am glad I got acces to Abraham Hicks aaig. I am glad the rest is going to be easy.