View Single Post
Old 21-02-2020, 05:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayden_Greywolf
As a lightworker who wants to start a practice doing spiritual counseling and hypnotherapy someday, its frustrating feeling like I'm not able to reach people in the way that I'd like yet. I've been doing recreational hypnosis for my online followers for a few years now and, while I've done good work with that, basically nobody has been interested in my spiritual services thus far. I've done spiritual hypnosis sessions with people for free, but I had to go out of my way to keep posting advertisements for it on various social media sites and even when I did get a few clients, they didn't seem that interested in it or moved at all afterwards. Basically, I know there's good healing work I could be doing, but every attempt to reach out to people for that has been met with complete disinterest.

I know it isn't exactly uncommon for lightworkers and spiritual people in general to get frustrated that so much of society seems to be distracted by material things like power and wealth while neglecting self realization. I also know that everyone has their own path and that I can't "force" anyone to think deeper about life and their place in it. But its frankly getting depressing feeling as though I have a message to share, but nobody is interested in hearing it. Combine that with the crippling depression I'm trying to crawl my way out of, and its just a very discouraging situation to be in. I want to help people, and if I'm not doing that, then I just don't understand the point of this particular life path.

Ugh.

How do you all handle situations like this?

You have the skills, now you have to develop a business plan and get yourself known.

As for me, one thing I used to do was go to various fairs. One of the things I loved doing was having on my left two people and on my right two more people. The two groups would be about 30-40 feet apart of each other. I would tell a person of each group where to put their hand to feel each aura level. I would do this while drinking coffee. It did not take people long to 'recognize' me.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜