View Single Post
Old 24-03-2019, 01:55 PM
Newbie ;)

I might be one; I had powers when I was a little kid, and I've had multiple encounters with UFOs.

Personally, it scares me; I don't know why people are so excited about the idea of being a starseed.

I for one don't care if I'm one or not, and if I am, I don't care where I came from or what my past life was; all that matters to me is my life on this planet, here, and now. Life is too short to spend living in the past and not focusing on the present; I prefer taking life as it comes, because I spent far too much time questioning who I was and how I came to be as a child; searching for answers only to ever find more questions; the possibilities are literally endless, so, what does it really matter in the end? I am who am whether I like it or not; I'm done with people trying to put me in a box.

Also, having powers sucks more often than not. You need to either keep them a secret or live with people accusing you of being in league with demons, or the antichrist, or some other nonsense like that, (I've been called them all; it really messed me up psychologically because I was just a first grader when it started).