View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 07:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareunity
Hello all.

My hand is up Busby. The thought came to my mind, I do not know for sure but think very probably not exclusively to my mind for I imagine many may have thought similarly that the statement "all is one" seems a logically self sufficient--for want of a better way of expression--statement which indicates "all is one" as reality.--perhaps "indicates" would have been a better word to use than "generates"as I used in the first post.--that's hindsight for you. I live and learn.

I cannot say if I have experienced the oneness as you describe yourself as having experienced. With respect, whilst not doubting that you experienced something, neither do I know if the oneness you describe as having experienced is actually oneness.

For my part I am content to be guided by what seems to me to be logic and to try to keep riding the rails.
petex

Once again I have made the same mistake by 'opening up'. This experience (one of a number) of which I speak doesn't go down favourably with most people. I usually avoid talking about my experiences unless I'm in the company of those who are in the same position as myself and know what I'm talking about - and there are such people - collected over 60 years or so who also understand that this thing we call 'spiritual' has nothing to do with any religion but is part of a completely normal universal environment.