View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 10:48 PM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjh1974
5 years ago i was losing my way in life. Then i met the most amazing person, over the past 5 years my life has grown to epic proportions and i am now on a path that i believe to be true to myself.

I was thinking that maybe when we choose the life we do then would it be possible for our guide in spirit to forsee the path our life will take and therefore decide that they shall visit the same life time as a human, and guide from that position.

any thoughts?

Kia ora, Hello pjh,

It sounds to me like this person awoke something in you that was once dorment, which it fantastic!

Life, imo, is that it is already pre-determined & that Soul knows exactly what experiences it is going to have by living the life it chooses. It even knows every detail about who it will meet & what relationships it will have.

These experiences, like the amazing person you met, serve a purpose and it's all for the highest good and greatest spiritual evolution on earth.

Awakening in this perception puts wonderous things in clear view, seen in the truest light. You start being, doing, having good. You start seeing, feeling, experiencing the true spiritual essence of those around you. Just remember, it's you doing all this, all magnificent you.

With knowing that Life is pre-determined by Soul, it's awesome to now sit back, relax, and enjoy this awesome journey with Soul in the drivers seat.