View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 04:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair

Global warming isn't an ''opinion'' - it's an observable fact based on clear data concerning ice caps, glaciers, temperatures, and species' behaviour.

Not wanting to muck up the vegan thread with global warming nonsense...but since you've said this I feel compelled to respond....

In case you haven't noticed...global temperatures have fallen for the last 3 years in a row and we are entering a global cooling period....

Here's a few "observable facts" for you....we have had snow in the tropics for the last 3 years...places like the Sahara desert and Hawaii.....As per NASA, arctic ice has been at record levels on and off the last 3 years.

We've had record cold spells all over the planet....right here where I live in southern Texas where I live ...a sub-tropical area... we are having an unusually cool spring....

So LillyBelle is right......climate comes and goes....colder ...hotter...colder again as it always will and humans can do nothing about that.

I will also note that cold periods have always been far harder on the human species than hot periods...

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!