View Single Post
Old 15-08-2016, 12:40 AM
Pathfinder

taurusnsane

It is a beautiful post, thanks :)
Despite all the ranting I know you are right, I know we need love and that love is stronger than hate, but still it is a good thing to see it on writings :)
Thing is where I live and in my "internet circles" I never seen so much about love, there are more posts and stuff about hate, getting even, get vindicated, getting over it and forget about it....
Hard to explain, but for me, I never read and thought this much about love before start reading this kind of spiritual forums and blogs...
In real life, I took the love I have for him in a way for granted, thought of it as something that is just mine and never thought I should analyze it this way...

So it is a good thing to read about love the way you wrote about it.
I know you are right about the part that love vibrates, sends positive waves or whatever you would call it (Im not big on naming things) and that can change us and others as well :)
I feel that this is the truth, even though I often times rant about love and TF

Im also sure that all kind of love, even one that is unwanted (I dont mean romantically unrequited) I mean just uninvited love from others can affect us too and in a way touch our soul. My personal examples, and Im sure everyone have some similar, I had this grandmother who loved me, but she was a hard woman. She used to get on my nerves by doing many things even I as kind thought were unjustified and morally wrong, doing all sorts of "he said she said" between my parents, my other grandparents, me and whatnot....She also used to as a kid make me embarrassed by showing up in my school or around to "see me and spend time with me"... I mean it was the mess and I didnt appreciate the way she showed me her love, but I know she loved me, cared about me and wished the best for me :) I never though Im gonna miss her when she would gone, never, ever. In fact I used to feel like it would be better if she is no longer around I wouldnt be this embarrassed and had to listen to her talking about my parents, other set of grandparents and everything....
Now she is long gone, she was more than 80 when she died, she had full and I would say a good life, with husband, two kids and everything a women her status would want to have.
But see, now when I got older and (possibly) wiser I stared to miss her a bit. Now I know that she loved me, I know that was love (no matter how clumsy she was at showing it and showing it in inappropriate ways), and see this love is still around me even though she is not, because love you know :)
I mean look at me Im writing about her on TF forum lol :)

So yeah, love is a powerful thing but hate is I would say easier to feel and hate is what they call "sexier" and I would say more attractive emotion.

Hate boils your blood, makes you feel fleshy, and strong and aggressive but also makes you fee alive, hate in fact requires more bodily and physically elements to be felt.
You know feeling hate you feel also strong, you feel that in your stomach and your heart, and your heart races and so on...
That is why is hate more appealing to the ordinary people since it is easier to feel and gets you all pumped up... I know that, rationally I know all that but sometimes I start wondering are those as I call them ordinary people right :)
I mean, I know they are not right since they are just that - ordinary, they dont get what love is, what TF phenomenon is, they see things as they appear without any depth or seeing under the surface :)

For us, we are given a great gift to feel love not just as love but to feel this type of love when your heart is going to burst out of your chest out of pure love.... I just wish I can feel that more often.
To feel all fleshy and that your blood boils and heart races but out of love not hate, that is the grates gift :) and Im grateful for you guys in here writing about love the way you do :)

Last edited by username4this : 15-08-2016 at 01:48 AM.