View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 06:13 PM
Knower

Update on thie entity. And ugrently needs Help.

I'm frustrated with lack of action because this is my life at stake and true call of action to banish entity from my life is required. I write again and this is real. If I keep mentally quiet, entity stays quiet which is *not a life* I wanted to be in.

What matter with here not using your intuitive senses to confirm yourself (writing here means I let you with permission to probe) what I am telling you my paranormal experiences? This only makes entity's much more powerful.

Let drop the breast thing that entity loves to push right in my face and let me be simple:

The thing is entity *will* not leave me alone every minute. Seriously, every minute. Mind pokes attacks is extremely mental-disruptive. This entity is exploding right in my mind destroying everything I'm trying to think and every time eye blink literally! Incessant loud noises in my ears and that too every time I try to think or talk back to entity result in more attacks to stop me. Entity also make me to speak with the voice cords.

Also entity always lectures me on everything I do with my activities in a way that entity does not want me to do in first place (my life and after the fact).

Muscles twitching is entity's disruptive party as well.

If I cast protective shielding, hold a crystal, try to banish entity, entity will not let me do anything due to mind brutally attacked and brutal control and unable to follow through.

Entity also always toys with me by guiding my speaking word and thinking if I'm relaxed and easy. If I try to force myself to do what I *wanted* against the grain, entity attacks back not letting me.

I have a suspicion that entity is with me all my life till now because of few episodes when I was younger.

How can I get or find psychic person for help to send the entity away for good? Problem with this is my family does not believe in these which makes entity control and position much more powerful.

Help! Cheers, Jason (real name).