View Single Post
Old 27-10-2017, 08:04 PM
Seeker

Positive Omen Not So Positive

I was looking to move out. Whilst looking at houses I couldn't find one I liked in my budget. However, one was very good downstairs, had my numerology life path number, and so I took it as a sign and felt good about it.

However, they never called me back.

Then, I was wanting to go to a sports event recently and realised it was on the same road as that house, and the day to buy tickets for it was the same number as the house.

I didn't get the tickets as they had already sold out immediately despite being on the website at the right time for general sale, and being able to get them two years ago for the same event when I first had a spiritual awakening.

In general I am noticing a trend of trying to do things for myself not going so well. I am also experiencing many signs and synchronicties in other areas of life. But it is like... they feel good at the time and I want them to be good and mean good... and ultimately they aren't.

It's more like they are mocking me for not being able to do the things they point to that I wanted to do or that everyone else seems able to do.

Any insights into this?