View Single Post
Old 17-08-2014, 12:15 PM
Raphah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Yes, there are souls out there who could enjoy such a low vibration. I was probably one of them this time last year, before my awakening. And in fact I'm pretty sure I've been one of them before, at some point in my existence. It's not really 'insanity', it's just experiencing the opposite side of the coin. I think we assume here that morality is the norm.. but there are psychopaths who have no morality at all. I don't really know spiritually what makes psychopaths different from us, maybe other than the fact that they wanted to experience having no morality? If you have no morality then what is insane about a low vibrational realm? It's probably like the perfect playground.

Then of course there are those who are depressed and negative all the time and go to the lower realms to be purged.. because the Light would be too intense for them.. they would be in extreme agony, more so than in lower vibrational dense light (aka darkness) which they experience to be 'cleansed'.

I don't think anyone for sure really knows how it works.. but it doesn't matter too much anyway.. we're the ones creating our own reality :)
Yeah, i suppose it would be heaven for a psychopath.

The problem is that words like fear, depression, sadness and misery take real form in that place down there. It literally crushes a persons body into the ground.

i suppose wraiths can survive in that negative plane as they don't have physical bodies.

An angel once said that there are negative entities down there that actually enjoy being on a tight leash given orders by their commanding officer to inflict suffering upon others.