View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 02:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I don't know.

You don't know based upon memory loss? Or because what you are is fundamentally indescribable? Or perhaps you don't know why you don't know? Or something else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Am imagining of an image of self is still noticeable as a thought.

You notice an image in reflection of what you believe you are / think you are .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Although we don't need to figure it all out and we can just be aware of it and see its nature... but there are extremes and limitations as I mentioned before.

I agree we don't need to computerise it all out loud so to speak although somewhere down the line we do recognise / notice things because we have already worked it out what we believe we are in relation to everything else .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Well, if there are things that disrupt ones peace of mind, then we can't say there are no enemies, keeping in mind we just call these 'enemies' as a figurative reference.

Certain things that disrupt my peace perhaps wouldn't disrupt others so what constitutes a disruption again, boils down to how one perceives themselves in reflection of the noise .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I know what I am as presence beyond what appears, arises and passes away. I have self-beliefs as well, though I don't take these to be true. I guess this is the 'reflection'?

So you know you are presence beyond what appears so perhaps when you said you didn't know whom notices reactivities then this presence could be what you are as a reflection of self . Or self is a reflection of this presence? Same thing really . So this presence can think and feel and yet the personality / character traits are associated with no-one?

x daz x