View Single Post
Old 22-06-2019, 02:23 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox87
Why can we say Nonexistence can’t even be without existence? I understand Nonexistence is the absence of existence. What I mean is if there’s no consciousness and no observer how can existence or Nonexistence even come into the fold?
Well based on what we know in Quantum Physics.

Notice the discrepency in the Laws of Physics where at the Quantum Scale things are influenced by conscious observation... but Macro scale is not at all influenced by our observation?

This IMPLIES a larger observer. It means the Quantum Scale is simply too small for even God to see past. But that's irrelevant as we look to what this means about God. God's level of comprehension observes the entire universe, down to every little detail.

So there's some evidence here to suggest the possibility that reality is ALWAYS observed by a "cosmic consciousness". Even someone like Michio Kaku admits this is a startling very possible truth about our reality. That consciousness is a core force of the universe.

But going to the extreme of what I have been saying. At the same time. It's just a fundamental logic. Think about it. How could Nonexistence... be? Think about it in terms of a binary like computer code. 0 is "None" and 1 is "Something". If what you start with is 0, all you have is 0. You can't create something from nothing, so you will only ever have 0 if 0 was true unto itself. But if you first have 1... in other words you first define that there "is existence". THEN you can create 0 in grey nuances and in selective nonexistence... in other words what our reality looks like. Where some possibilities exist, while others do not. Even the physics supports this at the quantum level because you see "virtual particles" which are like a /grey/ form or state of Existence where these particles both DO AND DONT EXIST AT THE SAME TIME. They are in a paradoxical nonexistant existant state. Like as if something Imaginary, were technically Real. It's in that spectrum betweel real and potential. It's unfathomable and having scientists **** bricks. But it's there.