View Single Post
Old 18-05-2019, 10:35 PM
Knower
There is no such thing as a lunatic. As I've said before, many people would consider every member of this forum a lunatic simply for entertaining spiritual or "supernatural" concepts. And there's really no such thing as "unnatural" or "supernatural" in this world, as even "manmade" phenomena are natural phenomena; we are humans, animals, a force of nature. We do indeed affect the weather around us, among many other factors we can only begin to grasp. But to think natural disasters are SOLELY manmade is perhaps a bit....misguided.

Personally, I find the "four elements" to be an oversimplification of energy/matter relations. This is one of my qualms with astrology. The interplay between air, water, earth, and fire is much too intricate to affect one without affecting the others. Your "elemental alignment" probably isn't changing, only broadening to encompass those other interconnected forces.

"The universe is random. Not inevitable. It's simple chaos." -- Walter White

"Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Albus Dumbledore