View Single Post
Old 14-12-2018, 06:58 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convolution
Sounds like the anti-psychotic medication may be starting to take effect?
Hi,

Thanks for your responses, Convolution! Since posting this I have learned that schizophrenia is almost undoubtedly linked to interaction with discarnate entities. I used to believe that they were discrete phenomena.

There is one psychiatrist, who goes by Dr. J, who believes that schizophrenia is actually parasitic entities feeding off of the negative emotions of people—basically treating people like cows being milked. I don't know how much I believe that yet, but from the accounts I've read it is clear that there have been people who have "schizophrenia" who are actually interacting with intelligent beings. I don't know if it this is true in all cases of schizophrenia, but it definitely occurs.

And I do not believe the anti-psychotic medication is starting to take effect—or having any effect at all, as they are as present as ever. By saying they've been better, I meant that they have actually been nicer in their interactions with me. Still mean at times, but overall they haven't been harassing me as much.