View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 03:40 AM
Master
I'm here, and this is the way it is. I see that it is this way, and not some other way. It is already here and there is nothing I can do to make it otherwise. I now see the mind is preoccupied with distractions. It is quite dull and foggy and can't perceive more than the very gross, hard and solidified. As I realise I have no say in it - it just happens to be this way - the volitions and reactions are slowing in the understanding their utter futility. I am aware of the mind's distraction and it can't go by unnoticed. The mentioned distractive noise cannot seem to withstand this consciously aware gaze. I find myself unattached - mind's noise and emotional reactivity is within 'the observable' along with the contents of this room and the sounds about me - this conscious awareness knowing what is happening moment to moment. Remaining untouched, but in acknowledgment - 'this' is what it's like.

I'm prepared. I have come to my senses, and I feel a deepening focus, a presence. The attention now 'unattracted' by thoughts and things, is - here - realising its immediacy.

The qualia of this moment is more serene that it was when I started this post - and my perception is significantly sharper.