Thread: Quantum Physics
View Single Post
Old 28-02-2012, 12:00 AM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Wow...SQ mentions something..time skips.

I have noticed the same sort of thing, and more than once...would it also make sense to call it a "timeline interference"?

I have noticed it regarding odds & ends of details that I seem to remember differently than the general public.
More and more, I feel many things have changed...sometimes subtly and sometimes, more recently, not so suddenly.
Everyone else seems to recall one way...which will silently strike me as not the way it had originally occurred...
...and sometimes my memories are oddly vague when I try to recall the specifics of my version...as if papered over somehow.

I wonder if...and this seems strange I know...but I wonder if you somehow remember a year that no one else seems to do?
Even your own mother...and somehow there was a skip, with all the "correlating evidence" such as paperwork there in place to support it...as if it never happened, of course.

If so, I wonder what happened that was so bad that it took a year to fix?
Did we already blow ourselves up once?

I wonder if you have any idea which year it might have been that was lost (how old you were at the time?)

peace & blessings,
7L

I have experienced the same 7L and I wished I had recorded it because you think you are going crazy....but maybe that is just it....not that we are going crazy but the belief that it could be a possibility would be enough to create these circumstances over and over again.

BTW I was 45...or 46 LOL