Thread: Colours
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2023, 12:03 PM
Master
I love working with colour! For a while considered studying colour therapy, but then there are always so many things I take an interest in that I never really wish to commit to just one thing.

But red... the colour of passion! And the red rose is even the universal symbol of love.
It is a very powerful colour, one that exudes confidence and strength.

In a way there is a very positive and less positive side to each colour, as with all things in life I guess.
Take orange... it can be destructive if you think of fire. But it's also life-giving, warm, expressive etc.

Some don't like black. And I know technically it's not a colour, but black is so soothing, soft, velvety! I felt that during a workshop when we got downloads of Cosmic Rays in our systems. Which colour Rays depended on the group energy.
I was hoping for black as when we first got a download of it so we could feel it it was the best one of them all!
I think maybe because black is feminine, like going back into the womb, into nothingness, surrendering and still being held, feeling safe etc. It easily gets you into Theta brain waves. This is exactly what the floating in salt bath is about btw.
Some wear black because they feel 'sombre' or 'dark', but oddly enough it's also a colour worn on posh occasions. It's considered very chique! Whenever I wear black it's because I feel danged good about myself and life.

Blue can be soothing & calming, depending on which hue it is also love. The actual colour of Mother Mary is not just blue, it's a much higher vibration, a very light almost ethereal turquoise/aqua. But not everyone can sense that high a vibration so then you get the lower aspect of it, which is (light) blue.
But blue can also be boring as bleep. Or overwhelming. Think of being in a room with blue walls only. Pffff... Way too much of a good thing, very overpowering.
I suppose there is indeed great power in blue. I mean, think of AA Michael! If you can really feel him you'd feel that same sense of almost being blown out of your socks, haha. A vast masculine power that is that is unbelievably strong.

Colours are interesting indeed :)