View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 04:20 PM
grazier

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
I don't know if these little fellows are messenger birds, but I do know that they are tiny and usually only visit flowers or clean up spiders and insects around house windows. They are very shy of humans.

Perhaps he thought the car window might be worth investigating for yummy treats...but we hadn't even stopped rolling...and he moved to the next window and didn't look as though he was searching for food. He just seemed happy to sit on the mirror and look in at us.

As I was reading your response about your thought on someone passing over recently, I got a crown buzz, which tells me there's something right in what you said...or that it's close. I haven't heard of anyone, but then our section is always last to hear stuff because we aren't attached to the office. We work in the field and rarely go into the office...even when we do..we aren't told these things. So it could be possible.

Thanks for your help and thoughts grazier...very much appreciated

You are welcome NightSpirit,

It could well be a portent of someone's passing. Their soul has visited you to thank you, maybe in advance. If you got the crown buzz you can always trust that.

Blessings

grazier