View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 09:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by grazier
Hello Night Spirit,

What a beautiful little fellow. I don't know much about these birds as we don't get them in the UK. It must have been wonderful to have him clinging to the car and looking in. I guess he was being inquisitive - maybe he thought there may be some food in this big metal bird.

His name suggests to me that he is a bird of the Sun - a bird representing Ra, the Sun. It is highly possible that he was acting as a Messenger from the Creator, trying to draw your attention to something in your spiritual life, or learning.

Go within, meditate on the bird and ask your doorkeeper to give you the message. I would feel that you should also watch out for a similar incident, not by a bird but by another strange visitor. This may be cryptic - for you to interpret in your own way to your own understanding.

I hope this helps a little.

Blessings

grazier
Thanks grazier..I think you're right about the sun. Below is what I found on the net. I will stay open to any other possible 'hints' as well.
Actually, reading this again, could have reference to our work...since we work with the aged, I guess our job may bring them some joy? Perhaps sunbird was acknowledging that

SUNBIRD
The sunbird loves life and happiness. It enjoys the beauty of the flowers and the harmony of nature. It is sensitive to disharmonious vibrations, which may cause it to take flight. Its medicine is to spread love and happiness among the flowers, animals, and people. The magic of the sunbird lies in being able to open hearts. People who have the energy of the sunbird display similar characteristics. They are constantly searching for balance and joy, helping others to enjoy life, and bringing forth the best from everybody. Like the sunbird, they despise ugliness and discord and will always find places where beauty resides.