View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 02:06 PM
Celeste

I have always called the loving beings all around me, guiding me, "my Angels." That is how it was presented to me. I have had relatives on the other side appear to me physically and help me, too; my grandmother pulled me back, keeping me from getting hit by a car, to which I immediately looked up and said, thank you, Grandma. My mom "talks" to me all the time, from spirit world. And, someone was whispering in my ears. It was guiding me what to do. There was a seminar at work where you put your name in, and they would pick about six people to go. I wanted to go to, and I didn't. Something kept bothering me to sign up; a little twitching in my ears. I didn't think anything of it, because hands often massage my head in bed at night. Anyway, finally I got tired and said, ok, if you want me to go, I will be picked, and I will go. Well, I was picked, and it was wonderful. Shortly after, I was talking to my very excellent, psychic friend, and in passing she asked me if I was aware of whisperings in my ears, and I said yes! She said it was the Blessed Virgin Mary, which I could believe, because since my mom passed, almost two years ago, she has been around me. I realized it when little things, like, the Ave Maria song often playing, or holy cards of Our Lady of Light (the America BVM) were put in my hands to pass out. A nun gave me a little carved BVM, "the perfect mother" after my mom died, and I carry it in my purse all the time. I am honored. That is just to name a few. I get messages in dreams--I think are my relatives. And, last but not least, in naming a few examples, since my mom died, my daughter and I are finding hearts everywhere. Like, drop an egg on the floor, and it splatters in the shape of a heart. Reminders like this are always happening to me. I was visiting a woman at work (I visit the elderly) and she was halfway in this world and the next. I told her about my hearts. She said it was the Sacred Heart of Jesus, who comes to people in dire situations. I have been through hell the last four years, so that could have been possible; although I still feel it is the BVM. She went to visit family last Thanksgiving, and she told me a big heart flashed on the screen, before the football game. She died a couple weeks later. I love all the little signs. They help me, comfort me.