View Single Post
Old 17-08-2018, 05:05 AM
Master
For a long time now, I have been putting off getting a soul retrieval done, because I didn't really know what it was, or what it entailed...but I have reached the point where I can put this off no longer.

I just returned from my psychiatrist...I needed to get some forms signed for Social Services..however, my shrink refused to sign them, with the words; "in my professional opinion, you do NOT have a mental illness of any kind" and so I be like "whatchoo on about?... that's news to everybody else ever since I was born...why have I been coming to see you for 2 years then?" So, I was given an IQ test...turns out my IQ is higher than Einstein's...which I already knew...My shrink surmised that the reason why I am totally antisocial is because people drain my intellectual energy through crass superficiality into total suicidal boredom (which is true)....and as for my "spirituality", I don't have any problems that a few months in an Ashram or any spiritual community totally cut off from the outside world, but with OTHER people who are similarly spirituality inclined cannot fix...So basically, the way out of my "mental problems" is to join the Illuminati while living on a hippy commune...and when things get THAT bad, when nothing anybody says makes any sense whatsoever and neither does the world, it is time for a Soul Retrieval....and also to go to college and get a doctorate of philosophy.