Thread: Birds!
View Single Post
Old 18-05-2007, 11:25 AM
Moonflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin
I'm a huge fan of birds.
I feel they're so underrated in our world. People are into their cats, dogs.....REAL pets.....yet they get a bird..shove it in a cage and park it somewhere to be forever ignored. Then you hear how dumb they are...they dont 'do' anything.
Have you ...You, who thinks they are dumb, boring, irrelevant..........held one, watched one....learned about him/ her. Studied him, cooed to him...helped him , calm him soothed him.
Have you really invested in a bird and came out the other end thinking they are worthless?
One for the birds...........................

Hi Merlin & Cosmic

Birds are beautiful creatures I feed my birds some eat grain, fruit, meat, insects that you can buy that are dried, peanuts, they are all wild free flying every day morning & night the best fed bids around lol.. They have a sand bath & a waterbath it is great to see them spalshing around in the water & rolling around in the sand.

I get Rooks, ravens, robins, chaffinch, blue ****, starlings, blackbirds, sparrows, doves & 3 big fat pidgeons. sadly Ialso get a goshawk who trys to get a bird or two for his lunch he sees it as his larder but if i see him shoo him away but he is fearless even of me ..

Love em all.

Moonflower x