View Single Post
Old 19-11-2019, 04:55 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
For me 11:11 or 1:11 are the message that I'm really in alignment which also means things manifest real fast. BEcause of this it's important to heed how and what you think and say as these things will manifest at the speed of light. So keep them positive.
Of course when you're in alignment you also have a good chance of meeting your TF, but I saw 11:11 and 1:11 years before I met my TF. That's when I first had my awakening, which was 13 yrs prior to meeting him.
So to me it's not a TF message.

Yes, it is also said that 11 and 11.11 are the "grand wishes", "be careful what you wish and think for the universe is listening so make sure to think positively" and lastly , "when you see these numbers, make a wish 'cause it will be granted".

I never made a wish but, was very well aware of my thoughts.

Just wondering, is there a "reliable" source out there you are aware of in regards to numbers and their meanings that can be trusted and consulted?.

Sometimes, different authors or speakers will just say completely different things about the same things/numbers they all talk about which can become absolutely confusing...

Thanks, have a lovely day, take care