View Single Post
Old 16-12-2017, 01:03 PM
Pathfinder

Cat The same angel in my dream and my best friend's dream.

A month ago I had many dreams with an angel. In one of them we were in a relationship, in an other one he had to fight with an archangel and in the last one there was an old man with white hair... I was asking him many questions and the last one was "can an angel fall in love with a mortal girl?". He said yes and after that he tried to kill me with a knife and then the same angel (the one I saw in the previous dreams) appeared and saved me. He hasn't came in an other dream since the old man tried to kill me. Today my best friend texted me and told me she had an odd dream. She saw the angel who saved me. She said he was hunting her because he wanted to hurt her and then she screamd for help. He responsed "No-one can hear you... We are in an other world". She remembers nothing else of that dream.
What do you believe?
Btw I was obsest with that angel... I was thinking about him the whole day... until my dreams with him stopped. Do you think that I saw him in dreams because I was obsest? But if that's it then why my best friend saw him too? I can't remember his face or his name or his voice and neither can my friend.
By the way I was still obsest with him and the whole situation when the dreams stopped.