View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 05:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silaren
1. Fehu - Possessions.
2. Berkana - Growth.
3. Sowelu - Wholeness.

The runes say yes. You and your partner will find the right place to live. Fehu is the wealth rune. It can mean you will come up with the money to rent or buy such a place, that is, if you don't have it now. So a yes to that, if you've been waiting for necessary funds. Financial or general help may even come from family or friends.

Berkana also strengthens and emphasizes a lucky move through income. Berkana supports business, so there could be an unexpected increase in profits and gains. The two runes also give me the impression that perhaps the new place may be connected to someone you know, i.e., family member who owns such property or did (inheritance).

Sowelu. A rune of happiness. This will be a place that turns into a place of positive growth. Even if it needs fixing up, this rune predicts you will turn it into your private paradise.

Rainbow sprinkles, please let me know if this reading resonates with you. Thank you so much for sitting. And good luck to you in finding your new place.. ;)

this totally makes sense! my partner's mother's boyfriend owns a bunch of rental properties and we're hoping to find a place through him so this gives me hope that that will work out! and we're definitely in a tough place financially right now so an improvement in funds would be awesome. that last rune is lovely, I love the idea of turning a place into a happy little paradise! thanks so much for the reading! :)