View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 06:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Dear Sparrow.

Not sure if i'm to late

You never gave me fed back on this, it was some time ago.
Be really really good if you could.

Dear Pagandell,

While you are never too late, I have invited and encouraged the nurture of wisdom within others who have the aptitude to bring it forward. It should never be a prerequisite of my presence that questions are asked here, nor for answers to be presented in the light of individual personal experience.

The one who knows themselves intimately is intuitively aware and empathetic of the needs, and of the deeds of another.

As to your lucid experience:
The rising up of, or movement of, your point of view within such experiences is symbolic of your change of energy, intent and state of awareness. Your rising above the described scene is your conscious awareness elevating away from that present energy and point of view. Once you become aware that you are the one in control of an experience it is natural for it to take on new form and meaning, as well as new direction as other doors become open to you.

The alarming sound and your adverse reaction to it, where you promptly surrendered your sense of control is a manifestation of your fear and an aspect of your energy which wants to hold onto you. So it is, while part of you desires to expand your experience, part of you holds firm and faithful to the comfort zone of familiarity and security. Additionally, to elevate beyond such barriers in future you must identify the intent through which you are pursuing the experience. It should never be motivated by personal gain or some belief that you have earned it. Instead, surrender yourself and your motives in a display of unconditional giving, not one of conditional receiving.

The window reflects a deep desire and an experience which you aspire for, but which remains beyond your current reach. The fact you met with obstacles towards this point of view is symbolic of your awareness of the things which hold you back.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸