Thread: We don't die
View Single Post
Old 24-03-2016, 10:56 PM
Suspended

I really enjoyed reading your story...It brought me much peace...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Great story. People don't usually see energy, so they ignore the other senses besides sight. It's like humidity, you can't see it, but you can feel it. I have some psychic abilities, it does get a bit frustrating trying to explain to people how it works. I think everybody has some, but they do not recognize it, they think it's normal or don't pay attention. Try to explain to people that being psychic doesn't mean you know everything or can find out. Psychics on tv make it seem that way, but many of them are getting paid. So they hand out a bunch of lies and **, or stretch the truth, make something up. I don't usually get to pick and choose what comes to me, it's usually handed to me in symbols, dreams, quick pictures or small video clips, about stuff that I have no interest in or not aware of. It's like watching 20 seconds of the news on channel 3 and ebveryone wants to to know about channel 12. Sorry, didn't see channel 12 today:) Picking up on energy requires one to be untuned specifically to that channel or in a state of complete rest. That's the way it has been for me anyways. I've seen and felt a handful of deceased relatives, acquaintances and friends, yes there is life after death.

Hey Colorado...

I like you explanation on what's it like experiencing psychic abilities, how you compare it to humidity and the example you gave of the TV channels...this is pretty much spot on to what some of my friends experience...