Thread: What is this?
View Single Post
Old 27-06-2011, 09:29 AM
georgeTmaxwell

What is this?

Hi All,
After reading a few posts in this section I am reminded of something that I think and imagine before I sleep nearly every night. It inspires me and has driven me to write my own bible. I have no idea what it is or where it comes from yet I feel many here would have opinions or interpretations. I wrote a draft book many years ago to describe it which only my brother read. Reading it now makes me laugh.

It was called "I stand at the door and knock" and I will give you a brief description.

Basically, I start at night in a desert area and walk down steps in a cavern to a old wooden door. I knock and a little fellow named Theory answers, he is sort of like a guide. To my right is a corridor through the wet stone to a cavern that has a medium pond which the water in it is alive. There is another smaller pond in a smaller cave near by.

To the left is another corridor. Down here there is eight sections. The first is a beautiful garden that has another small pond. I can climb into the pond and fall to a lower level which is a campfire in the desert at night. I can talk to entities there. The entities I meet are generally the entities I write about.

The second section is a big amphitheater with a circle in the middle. I can stand and talk to everyone there - it's like a parliament. The third is a cavern of running water. The fourth is a two seater room where I can separate and talk to myself.

The fifth is a beach scene, the sixth is a forest scene with a stream, the seventh is a door to space and the eighth is a door to an ancient library. At the end of the corridor it leads to the fire which is the sun.

I go down to my cavern, meet and talk with the entities and discuss life, spirit, etc and it has grown over the last twenty years, but started when I was eight.

How would you describe this?

gTm.