View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 07:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
You're saying the Divine isn't Absolute?
I am saying that everything is 'divine' and 'absolutely' what it is and will be as it is and will be. Your use of the words 'absolute' and 'divine' strikes me as being a blatant attempt to co-opt what they (really, IMO) mean to 'suit' yourself - making them and consequently your connection to what they represent (to you) 'special'.

This is the height of 'dualism' which has infected and plagued nominally monistic (i.e non-dual) philosophies and adherents who 'religiously' believe in them since time immemorial.

Its way past time to 'wake up' to this fact - before 'time' just passes you by ... pretentiously humble' (by way of falsely believing and so claiming he is just be a 'simple' Guy) fella! Do you believe that the fact that you do not 'want' anyone else to believe anything other than what they choose to believe for themselves like you belive what you do (just) for yourself makes your attitudinality and positjonality 'holistic' ('holy'?, sanctified'?, 'saintly'?) .

My partner and I share two cats and two dogs, all of whom have significantly different, exquisitely complex personalities. None of them may be legitimately regarded as being 'simple' IMO, except perhaps by an 'idiot'. Yet you shamelessly dress your 'self' with 'simple' as a 'moniker'. Transparent ploy that is, in my eyes at least.

Talk to me if and when you are ready to drop using the words/concepts 'absolute' and 'divine' to indicate something being other/superior/better/more valuable than anything/something else. Meanwhile, please know that I am aghast at your 'falling' for and attempting the propagate the illusion that something (as differentiated from something else) is in this day and age!

Last edited by davidsun : 08-06-2020 at 08:49 PM.