View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 07:57 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uriwhetu
So I'm really confused...

Yes frequency is a very real thing that affects our bodies, in harmful as well as positive ways. But I feel like you are possibly confusing frequency with vibration?

Frequency is neither positive nor negative - it just is. Yet if someone sends you a message saying "your ugly and no one likes you", this is a negative vibration.

Social media was designed to be addictive. Scientists have found that the receptors in your brain react in much the same way as many other addictive behaviours, gambling being one that comes to mind. This is intentional and has been admitted by one of Facebooks co-creators - though his name escapes me right now. The FOMO effect is a symptom of this addiction which is why people check and recheck all throughout the day like junkies.

Language in itself is constantly evolving and it has little to do with frequency. If you look at Shakespeare, you can barely understand his prose it is so very different to how we speak today. Its just one of those things that is in constant and ever changing motion. Each year brand new words are being added to the Webster Dictionary. Change is inevitable. I dont believe that the devise itself is in anyway responsible for language evolution, we are - humans and society itself is. Words like "mean" and "sick" (now meaning really fabulous) have completely different meanings to their original intent - it is this way that language evolves.

Now, it is true that the anonymity of the internet has opened the door to cyber bulling, trolling and keyboard warriors - but it has also opened the door to wonderful sites like this and others. It is the tool by which we can do worldwide simultaneous group meditations that have such a huge effect it lights up the Schumann resonance! Very cool.

I myself am not on any social media platforms (other then this site if it qualifies as social media?) and I'm much happier without it. In this way the only approval I need is MY OWN. Very empowering.

So for me personally, no, there is no special effect occuring here, there is simply a growing awareness in yourself of frequency, social media addiction, mind programming and language evolution. I dont think there is any particular correlation between all these things.

*hugs*

Language has a lot to do with Frequency actually because without frequency talking would be impossible.

But the point I was getting at is that are bodies are learning to distinguish the pattern between certain positive or negative information data streams are phones receive constantly throughout the day instead of just noticing when our phone receives data in general it's starting to learn to distinguish the data specifically through repetition and confirmation