View Single Post
Old 29-02-2020, 02:07 AM
Master

It doesn't upset me.

I experienced death through regression many times. When you die, it feels exactly as it feels when you wake up from sleep. You wake up to another you than the one who just passed. You are more lucid, but not the perfect soul some religions preach. You are formless, and can imagine, and create anything you want, like in a lucid dream.

The difference between a lucid dream and the afterlife, is that from a nightmare you wake up, while if your afterlife emotions degenerate into a nightmarish scenario, you get born (you fall asleep). Until you develop your intellect and learn to master your emotions, you can't stay long into afterlife. You can incarnate willingly too, you don't have to wait to be precipitated into an incarnation.

Awake life is like a regular (non-lucid) dream. You don't know who you are, and react to whatever happens to you, with almost no control. In a dream, when you realize you're dreaming you become lucid. In the awake life, when you realize you're dreaming you become enlightened.

Surely, anybody can form their own opinion about this by learning regression. The trick is to be able to dissociate from your beliefs and expectations, and not let them distort your experience. This is something that most mediums don't do.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.