View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 01:19 AM
MAYA EL

The Maya effect possible evolution of language?

So I realized something back in December that I had been noticing for quite some time and that's how people are much more affected by the thoughts and opinions of others through social media than they ever have been before and I've been wondering why it affects us so much and then it dawned on me around Christmas time and these are my findings so far.

people learn how to communicate with words as baby's or as adults by seeing an object and hearing the name of that object and this is done over and over again until it becomes ingrained into the mind of the person learning the language

the human hearing is in a specific frequency bandwidth ranging from 20HZ to about 20KHZ and this is why people can't hear most electronics is because they operate far beyond the range of human hearing

but this doesn't mean that are bodies aren't being effected by the higher frequencies it just means that we dont hear them

but I have a theory based upon personal experience and observation as well as a little bit of a metaphysical approach to it as well and my theory is this.

every day all day long we are interacting with social media and the internet so are devices are constantly receiving data which are bodies are picking up as well and when we check are emails of social media we are establishing a confermation to that signal just like when learning a new language we hear the word and conferm the "thing" that word represents it's just that the "words" being the data from the internet are to high frequency for us to notice them continously but subconsciously we do notice them and then by confermation we are learning how to respond to certain types of signals.

an example being your phone receives information about somebody sending you a positive email or commenting positively on one of your photos so your body receives this as well and then you look at your phone and read the positive information if this is done multiple times your body will start to recognize that specific information signal has positive likewise if somebody sends you hate mail and you read it and you feel negative about it your body will associate that specific information with attack negativity and over the years constant training we are adapting to a new aspect of language that is both metaphysical and physical.

the problem with this new language is that your phone is receiving data constantly all day long and so depending on how well you have learned this language you are receiving negative and positive information more than anybody would expect to be able to receive in from others in person face-to-face so it's like you're in a Subway trying to pay attention to what everybody say 14 hours a day and so depending on the information you are receiving this greatly affects your emotional stability just psychologically your body thinks that you've been told bad things by 150 different and thsts just today now imagine a week or a month or how long have you had a phone? .

thoughts?
comments?
ideas?
for now I am calling this phenomena the Maya effect .