Thread: REALITY
View Single Post
Old 23-11-2019, 05:28 AM
MAYA EL

Out of all the things I said you're going to highlight that you can find the term love being used before 85 ad? That is a lot like complaining about the pebble in your shoe as you walk off a cliff in other words a petty thing to focus on.
I'm sure I can find documentation of some form that uses the word love that predates 85 ad however I'm talking about the word and the concept love that you and the rest of the world use right now because words change dramatically in their meaning over time so much so to the point that a word that could mean death and destruction and turmoil in 2,000 years could be the best thing you could ever say to your significant other or it could not be utilized at all anymore and mean literally nothing and so this is what happens to all words in one degree or another and especially "love" now just to name two that predate said time frame are agape and eros however you noticed they are spelled differently than love they also have a different meaning than love although in the same category. However the understanding of the word and the word itself love is a relatively new concept I hope I have clarified this better?.

And lastly although I'm sure I still have my neuroses to work out as every single human being does I am afraid I'm not mistaken when it comes to talking about the all Creator in the sense that you cannot attach an attribute to the actual most high all creator because an attribute is something that things made of physical matter acquire or people have and implies measure something of measure and if it can be measured it has a limit therefore not the all creator

And even if you want to say that there is no limit to this specific emotion that the all creator has it still would imply that he has less of some other emotion then once again making him limited therefore not the actual all creator.

This is because words cannot grasp the thing that made the things that made words it which is not even what "it" is and neither a "he" or a "she" and in no way can any word touch what we are actually trying to talk about and any person that wants to talk about the all Creator especially one that knows the all creator is merely giving their personal opinion on it and not actual fact.