View Single Post
Old 22-11-2019, 09:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
And yet you think about the strategy of sovereign citizenship and the tactics to implement it for you. You also seem to have an emotional reaction to authority. Unless you are what is termed a Zombie in philosophy of mind terminology.

By the way, if everyone followed sovereign citizenship it would be anarchy. Where's the unconditional love in that? You're getting over on your responsibilities to your fellow human beings and citizens and the truth of the matter is what you're doing is highly illegal on multiple levels. If you are discovered you're in for a world of hurt. Law of Attraction will be smashed by Law of Attracting Federal Attention.

EDIT: I'll also point out it's interesting to me you speak of conquering ego but this post I'm replying to smacks of ego and in very strong terms. It's all about you without regard for anyone or anything else.

Nice angry emotional rant you made there. There is no such thing as sovereign citizenship, you just made up the term sovereign citizenship. Please learn the law before you make assumptions or presumptions. It is obvious you do not know what you are talking about. You do know about the common law right, where it is my right to be left alone by everyone including government unless I injure someone or if I infringe on someone else's rights or private property and it is 100% perfectly legal and lawful. Your little angry emotional rant shows your ignorance. Nice try using fear, I do not need to be discovered by anyone. I live right out in the open. Do you want to make good on that threat? Make my day.

Where is this emotional reaction to authority of mine? You are the one who has an emotional attachment to authority. How is my post egotistical? Your emotions are making you delusional.