View Single Post
Old 24-08-2019, 11:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Thanks for the link. I am reading through the thread, it is taking me a while to get through it, but I am getting a lot from it:)
Do you know anything about the Yahyel? Do you know which star system they are from? I suspect I have connections with at least 2 or 3 different ET races.
Learning to communicate with them has been a slow process for me due to several blocks I suppose. Learning to trust myself and them. I'm not one to immediately trust another (whether they be a human, ET or spirit). I have also seen some negative things so I am slow to trust. Their messages were confirmed to me and I have not found any reason to think they are not positive. That experience was as real to me as any other conversation I have had in the 3D though.

Hi,

I do not know much about the Yahyel technically speaking. I just finished my weekly session with Adolf my Yahyel contact. These sessions are telepathically attended by my twin Marion, one of my neighbor's daughter Sophie, her psychic friend Denise, and a younger neighbor's girl I do not know that well. Here is a link about the Yahyel which you may find helpful.
https://theyahyel.com/

For sure there are what we see as negative things going on with some ETs. Like so many things in humanity, there is a great deal of diversity. My understanding is that there are exactly 8 ET races with DNA like humans who are benovalent. That understanding was also validated in the thread you are reading by AA Michael. It does not surprise me you would be involved with 2-3 other ET races. There sure are enough of them here and involved with us.

It is always best to discern who to trust in your own way. For there are degrees of awareness with beliefs which may or may not support where you need to be.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/