View Single Post
Old 23-08-2019, 01:54 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I do telepathic conversations with an ET who is in my soul family. He is part of a group involved with supporting human evolution.

My twin's higher self is very involved in my life. That stimulated my awakening and tf journey as well.

I also do a lot in the way of telepathic research as well as soul bond connections. Many years ago when this started for me I read a lot of books on it. Since that time I have had enough experiences to write my own book.

John

Hi John,

How did you first start communicating with the ET in your soul family? I feel the same with the group that communicates with me, like they are my real and true soul family.

I used to sense my twin's higher self quite a bit. During our separation, I shut a lot of that type of stuff down so I could move on. Since his return, I have began to experience sensing him and the telepathy with him again.

That is fascinating that you were able to write a book. Do you use any techniques to communication telepathically with them or do you just talk to them? What are your opinions on soul connections after all that communication? What do you think the purpose of them is?