View Single Post
Old 20-08-2019, 10:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalinikid
I have just come across this term: false twins. While I hate that there are all these label to things...I am now am starting to realize that someone that I thought may have been a twin flame is likely a false twin flame.

Does anyone have any stories to share on these two that compare and contrast them? Thanks.

I have wondered about this, however I just don't buy it, what is the point, maybe it's the label, after all false makes no sense. Whereas Karmic soul mate does make sense to me.

My ex seemed like he could be my tf when I look back. I did not know what a twin flame was back then to be honest. However, the label false twin has no grounding. Despite the fact that as I say we had a lot of the signs.

I would class him as my karmic soul mate. You learn a lot through them, that then comes up with your twin, however far gentler and less noxious. The difference being with the karmic things get worse as time goes by and with your twin things get better.

I s'pose it does not matter what we call them, however I am not a big fan of the term false twin flame, like a few others that have responded on this thread. I feel that it's just us getting it wrong, if we think that...