View Single Post
Old 23-04-2019, 04:56 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Previously I presented to kinds of great circle associated with a torus;

1 } ( )( ) is two equatorial { great } cross sectional planes of the tube --not whole torus-- so either one is great circle,

2} ( ( ( ) ) ) the central ---inside-the-tube--- great circle plane divides the whole torus into two equal halves.

How the greatly reduced Pi, 0.007 is applied to a torus is difficult to make sense of, in a rational, logical common sense way. The most practical conclusion Ive arrived at is to see how Pi-time 66. 4 is applied.

What I came to is to think of --for starters--- is that my numerical-based, spiral-helixed torus, has 66.4 revolutions around-the-tube, as the process for process of creating a whole torus.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / = 22 spiral revolutions

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / = 22 "" ""

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / = 22 "" ""

...............................................= 66 total

The .4 means that the spiral inverts --going inside the tube--- before making thye 67th revolution. I break this above into three sections of 22, because my geometric Standard Model associates the electron with the three great circles{ planes } of the octa{8}hedron, that are each perpendicular { 90 degrees } to the other.

It may be too early to bring this into view, but in Synergetics we see that the octahedron as developed by the VE/jitterbug process, is actually composed of three sets of double-bonded/valenced great circles or planes ergo a set of 6 great circles or planes define the octahedral electron that is composed of 12 sets of two double-bonded/valenced vectorial edges. LINK

Related considerations
Pi^3{ XYZ } = 31.00 62 7 66 802998
.....................................7 is in the overall 7th position.....

Pi^4{ XYZ + time }, minus 31 = 66.4 { Pi-Time }

Pi^4/4{ re-normalization to XYZ- 3D } = 24.35 22 7 27 585 00 60 9309110083172176
.................................................. .............................7 is in overall 7th position............

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman