Thread: The Pit of Hell
View Single Post
Old 23-01-2015, 09:20 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Well, that's a very interesting perspective on things jerry. However, we have alignment between spiritual and science today. Part of it I have in my profile quote.
We can raise our focus.

For one, let's dispense of "Reincarnation" now, since it pertains to the material manifestation,
in linear "Space/Time".
Shouldn't we?
What is the foundation and understructure of the material manifestation? "The World".

Today, we understand it has to do with "Frequencies". Yes?
What is involved with this, we know since Einstein?

"The Field". It is God's domain, jerry.
The Creator.

There are several solutions to God and the Universe. It could be argued that all we see and measure exists in the mind of God. However the mind of God is quite complex and consists of a spectrum of light speeds with Godself at infinite light speed.
However from my spiritual encounters, God evolved out of chaos. The total universe is God at the top and chaos at the bottom. We exist in the middle. It is unfortunate that people like to believe that God is all knowing and all powerful. In truth God can return to chaos and death only to be reborn much later on.
The imaginary beliefs in an all mighty God has led many men to believe things similar to what you believe. These are imaginary beliefs. God depends upon man and the lower levels of existence for God's survival.