View Single Post
Old 14-08-2018, 07:45 PM
Knower

You can't be afraid of what you see when you astral project or your fear will attract to you what you're afraid of. A lot of the times it will be your own thought forms that you are seeing, but it could also be actual entities. So yes a low vibration like fear can attract dark stuff.

I wouldn't bother telling them out loud to leave you alone, that would be like telling a school bully not to pick on you. It would probably make them more likely to come mess with you.

I have been attacked several times in the astral by other entities and I always come out of it okay. I don't think they can really hurt you there because you don't have a physical body there. But I have heard cases were people have been physically hurt by entities while still in their physical bodies, when they're not astral projecting. Although it does seem to be very rare.

I have even heard on an astral projection forum that our spirit guides may try to test us when astral projecting, by trying to scare us. If we become afraid then we fail the test and we're not ready for astral projecting. I have had such an experience myself. I once asked for my spirit guide and I saw an animal before me which tried to scare me. I think it might have been my spirit guide but I'm not really sure.

In any event, it's probably best to let go of the fear before trying to project. If you're coming from a higher vibration of love or peace, you'll be better off for it. And if something scares you, you can always go back to your body, but try not to let anything scare you because it seems like some negative entities feed on fear.