Thread: Cancer
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 10:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes you are correct Gem, I tried all the nonsense that everyone recommended, I am a vegetarian, I don't smoke or drink and guess what happened, I got cancer.

hello dear.. vegetarian is a broad term and doesn't necessarily mean it's healthy, it just means not eating animals which is a good start toward health because dead animal meat is obviously unhealthy. their baby products (dairy and eggs) are also unhealthy.

the main matter when it comes to cancer and health, is acidification or acidosis. and that must be detoxified and the body fed the fuel it really needs. which is mainly fruit, berries, melon, and some tender young leafy green vegetables. some vegetables like cucumber are also considered fruits and good to eat, though the nightshade fruits tomatoes and peppers can be tricky and cause issues, so if you are real sick try staying away from them if you don't mind. if you do eat them sometimes it can be okay but try not to do it constantly.

Fruits are the most nourishing and detoxifying, regenerative, highest vibrating foods. and the food man is designed to eat. there are charts and facts out there comparing our anatomy and physiology to other species and as most know we are closest to primates and they are primarily frugivores too. Our stomachs, intestines, teeth, digestive juices, body structure, organs, etc. all support eating mainly fruit. It is the most healing and will help clear and revitalize your body and mind and spirit of course.

Herbs and other natural remedies besides diet are greatly helpful. There are so many so look into it or follow your intuition. There is a Dr. Robert Morse who also has ready-made formulas available and he has youtube videos sharing hundreds of videos of wonderful information. He is not into them but I personally also love essential oils for healing and wellbeing, they can make a big difference. I am here and will gladly share more if you're interested but hopefully what I've said has resonated for you and you will find the best ways to healing because you deserve it and it can be easy and available for you. I did make a post about fruits and more information regarding this in the Healing section of the forum.