Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 12:34 PM
Guide
Over the last week, I’ve read your words half a dozen times or so as there was a lot of quite profound things in there.

Quote:
Is it a trauma or a badge of honour? Something to make you think "Hell yeah, I've been there and come out the other side?" That's for you to decide.

I tried that line of thinking fairly early on but no impact on the physical level.

Quote:
It happened so I deal with it and move on, anything else is dissonance waves moving through my mind. Yep it sucked but I gained from it, I'm 'less than perfect' but then that makes me human after all and just the same as all those other poor humans. It's never about what we have, it's always about what we do with it. Love yourself as you would Love someone with those scars. Only you are irritating you.

I get that but sometimes a trauma to the physical body, no amount of positive or negative thinking and everything inbetween makes a difference. A medium once told me I’d got PTSD so I think the fact that I’ve got on top of the experience mentally and emotionally, as far as I’m aware of my own feelings about it, that’s significant progress. When I think of the first couple of years where I experienced episodes of overwhelming anger (still have a hole in the bedroom door that needs repairing!) I can see the progress I made. I’ve chipped away at it year after year with EFT, TAT, meditations, forgiveness, and many things and the intensity of it emotionally, isn’t there anymore but obviously the physical healing is yet to take place. I’ll keep trying, I’ll never give up on myself.

Quote:
Give yourself a break and relax, it's OK to feel like a dishcloth that's been wrung out and thrown into a corner if that's how it is.

That really made me laugh. It’s pretty spot on as to how I feel on certain days.

Quote:
There's always a time delay when going through energetic changes - as Matt was saying.

I’m really trying to hold that in my mind.

Quote:
. And the hunger is an energy recharge.

The overwhelming hunger is something else. I was only out mowing the lawn a few days ago and by the end of it I was shaking with hunger, so had a huge bowl of oats and yoghurt and then promptly ate another one! My guides tell me this is something to do with storing energy. I know I get particularly hungry immediately after a significant healing session.

Quote:
You are where you need to be and if you don't know that the Universe has your back by now you need a kick in the behind.

I definitely feel the connection with my father, who’s saved me from a few close shaves whilst driving and the way he sends me songs on my MP3 player. I do feel connected to spirit in a good way; especially when I see words in my third eye in response to wondering about things generally, the numerology, blue flashes of light.

Quote:
What you're not doing is putting the pieces together.

No, but then I don’t think I meant to. It occurred to me yesterday that this is an experience where I have to feel my way rather than think my way through it.

Quote:
Have you noticed the parallels between you and Matt???? He goes to his high vibe channel and gets his downloads, then lowers his frequency to talk on YouTube because imparting that knowledge isn't low frequency, it's high. His core frequency remains but he retunes up temporarily to receive the info, then goes back to his 'usual' so he can do his thing. He can't keep his vibes high, he can't do YouTube while deep in meditation.

That was a really helpful comparison. It's early days for me in managing emotionally the high and lows of the frequencies. It's a little early to call it a pattern as something slightly different happens each time in the healing but the deep heat in the body and the hunger happen immediately after a significant healing session and then both ease off back to normal after about 10 days. Also, I don’t get prompted to use crystals until about four days after. I had thought that last time I used crystals with the kundalini/my healing energy, I was energising the crystals, so when I used them after the four days, maybe they were reflecting back a little of that original energy.

The other curious thing I've noticed is that when I get the deep heat at night, I wake up and notice the time, it's always 11.11, 12.21, 12.34 etc, a significant number, and then about 15 seconds later, I get the deep heat for a minute or two and then go back to sleep before the next one. Usually after a significant healing, it happens up to six times a night.

And the rather extraordinary thing in Matt's book, which I’m getting through slowly, only due to time constraints, there’s several pages which describe his life and experiences, communicating with guides - I’m finding that the most interesting thing – but many of the words and phrases he uses to describe his experiences are the same words I’ve been using of late. At one point it was like having my own experience reflected back to me.

Quote:
You remember what Matt was saying about the consciousness giving the body what it needs to heal? You need to do the same right now. Allow your body to have the time it needs, stand back and let it do what it needs to do to come through its own experience in its own way. Don't force it and don't be at odds with what is, that's disharmony and not high vibration.

I’ve been doing this in the last few days; care of the technique in the book about ‘whatever arises/love that’. We’ll see what happens with it. Acceptance seems to be a new word in my thinking.

For the moment, the deep heat and hunger have settled and I've a feeling I'm going to get the call to hold another healing session this weekend.

Thank you Mr G for your support and wise words.