Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 27-08-2017, 11:15 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Gosh, you know I wouldn't know how to even start to answer that. I'd have to leave that to the people I've known.
Which is why the shortage of fours, perhaps? Often there's an agenda hidden away in some of the things I come out with, 'agenda' isn't always a dirty word and it's not always mine.

It's thinking about how you interact with the Universe and the people in it. You're something to the people in your Life whatever that 'something' is - friend, colleague, sister.... Even the job you do and how you do it, and the people you interact with because of it.

Quote:
Yes it really got me emotional too, at several points in that video. In fact want to listen to it again to see if I can pick up anything else.
There's a lot of emotion flying around at the moment and I'm taking notice of that. Things used to resonate with me but I don't get that same feeling any more so something's obviously changed, it's more emotional so what does that mean? That's going to be fun to explore.

Quote:
This really struck my achilles heal. I had a trauma 12 years ago that completely changed me. I have two physical health issues as a direct result of it. For the last 12 years, I've worked on the emotional side of it, the accepting, the forgiveness etc and I feel as though I've made huge steps here. But my body, I've had no change, whatsoever, with the two health issues. I've tried a list as long as your arm to heal like EFT, TAT, supplements, diet change, acupuncture, cranio sacral therapy, homeopathy, flower essences, spiritual healing, meditation, mindfulness, the list goes on but zilch, it's made no difference to my health. I have learned one hell of a lot about nutrition and supplements, so much that I've helped other people overcome some quite debilitating health issues that doctors have either said live with it or can't help you, so that part's good. But I can't seem to help myself.

I think that's why I responded so strongly to Matt's video, particularly when he said that I'd been giving my body the message "get over it" that is just so true.

Anyway, never one to give up, I intend to deviceless dowse this weekend to get in touch with the affected part of the body - which I've been told I can do this - and see what happens.
There's a heckovva lot in here, really. 'Heckovva' is a Russian word, by the way.

Often in Spirituality the focus is on the concepts and gathering 'Spiritual knowledge' to become that 'high vibrational being' but we're here to learn the lessons because they're 'not available' in Spirit. Spirit doesn't do physical ailments, and to forgive and Love ourselves for being human after all is probably one of the greatest lessons we can learn - because that's what Spirit does. Spirit doesn't do Spirituality - Spirit IS Spirituality. Forgiving ourselves is what I take from Matt's message, and allowing ourselves to have imperfections, deficiencies etc.. Allowing the body time to heal and to say "OK matey, you've been hurting for a long time but that's OK too."

But the question is, how do you help yourself? And how different would the Universe be if you had never existed? Because you've answered that question in part here.

When all else fails, what do you do? When the answers are no answer at all, what's left? You realise that you are the answer and what you're looking for is the question.

Perhaps Matt's video has given you one answer, that you haven't given your body time to heal but that's not the full picture, the other parts is that you've amassed a huge amount of knowledge and made differences where the doctors couldn't. What does that say about you? Yeah I know, not easy to think about but acknowledgement with humility is not egotistical. So one of the questions is would you have done that if you hadn't been through the trauma? And the big question is would you have had it any other way?

Healing occurs in so many different ways, but if Matt's vid resonates with you then let's stay with that theme. Because now that you realise you've been giving your body the wrong message you can give it the right one. Not only can you tell it that it can take its own time to heal but you can tell it you Love it; so many others have been healed because it was brave enough to turn the 'broken' around.

Wasn't that the way it was?

Quote:
I guess that's what I've been trying to do - but emotions and body not coming up with the same thing.

So I'm now watching this video from Matt about living with pain, see if I can find some insight. Have to say I've only watched 10 minutes of it and already he's saying that just because you're in pain, doesn't mean you haven't learned lessons from the past, or you're any less a divine being etc. I can't thank you enough for bringing him into my orbit (I owe you a pint )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3zKwZqfWrY

Perhaps one day you'll get to buy me that pint, even though I have to create a pub in heaven.

Body and emotions can't come up with the same thing, they're two very different energy systems and there may well be more to this particular puzzle than meets the eye. Depending on your beliefs, going through the trauma and having the pain may well be a part of your Life's Purpose/Karmic Obligations. In which case you are a divine being after all. That isn't to take anything away from what Matt's saying but more as a 'supplement', that you chose as a pre-incarnate Spirit to set that particular 'chain of events' into motion.

Quote:
The acknowledgement and validation you give yourself is more important than from others, I reckon.
Hope you're heeding your own words.

Quote:
That's amazing. He's certainly got a way of delivering what he says. I've ordered his book by the way. It's got a lot of positive reviews on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Whatever-Ar...ords=matt+khan

To be honest I'm not an avid Spiritual bookworm but who knows? Thank you anyway.

Quote:
I think you're tapping into this trauma issue which I've been trying to resolve for the past 12 years. A medium I saw, he told me I would recover by using my mind. Would watching Matt's videos and applying it to my situation be classed as 'using my mind' ?
It's surprising how much our mindsets create our reality an lay the foundations for our Spirituality, so yes, very much so. What's in your head and how you think about it is going to make all the difference.

The thing is, what are you trying to resolve? Are you trying to resolve the issue itself or are you trying to resolve your perceptions of it?

Quote:
That may well be true, I hadn't touched crystals in about 7 years or so, so it's good to be using them, I'm assuming to good effect.
No offense but don't assume because it can foster doubt. Be sure, one way or the other. If you're being directed to or you feel you want to use the crystals, what are the reasons for that? Not why, mind, what are the reasons? How you frame the question is important. It feels good to be using them and you've been directed to use them, what does that tell you?

Quote:
I just hope that I'm moving into alignment to the 'mode' that will heal me. When I started on this journey 12 years ago, I can clearly remember saying to the homeopathic practitioner, this issue has to have a frequency - I need to find the cure that has the same frequency. Guess I haven't found it yet.

Thanks Mr G, as ever, it's most interesting.

Patrycia
No you haven't found the frequency yet but that's not a deficiency on your part. And how do you define 'cure' - when you pain goes away or you - according to Matt's vid - think differently about it? Or if you believe in Life's Purpose/Karmic Obligations then perhaps it's a part of your 'calling'? If you come to Lover yourself because of it, learn to forgive yourself for being human after all?

If you hadn't had that trauma would you have healed those people and gained that knowledge?

I'm not giving you answers but pointing a finger, is there more going on behind the mask?

As ever Patrycia, you're very welcome.