Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 25-08-2017, 01:57 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I went through a spiritual awakening last year which culminated around March time. Last few months I've been experiencing some similar symptoms, back pain when I don't have back problems, increased/decreased appetite, no energy, extreme body heat, etc. I wondered what was going on and my guides put the word "ascension" in my third eye. I'd not heard of this term before but when I started reading up about it, it all fitted.

I've read that an awakening is about the inner, ascension is more about the physical body which echoes my experiences so far.

There are many posts about awakening but only one I can find on ascension. Anyone else going through/ been through this?

Spirituality seen as only one thing, is all about ascension.

If seen in two, spirituality is about ascension and manifestation.

In the Emerald Tablet of Hermes, is said "it ascends from earth to heaven, and descends again to earth".

The Great All can be seen in 4 worlds, wich are the physical, the astral, the mental, and the spiritual. Spiritual progress is, then, a matter of ascension from the most dense to the most subtle. In this process, you transmute your corresponding bodies. So indeed, firstly, there are many kinds of physical manifestations of such transformations. And you keep going towards higher planes. There are universal laws, and specific laws. All of them are in perfect balance and harmony though.