View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 07:08 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by monar
Thank you for your interesting post and welcome to the club of those who don't believe those guys use camera tricks and stooges :)
Thanks.

Yes, there is only so much that can be done with gadgets, sleight of hand, and advanced electronic equipment.

Quote:
As I understand, gestalt is what others probably call demons and jinns.
Right. A common misconception is that individual spirits are doing it. When in actuality it is a discarnate community/astral gestalt/Group Entity/poltergeist behind it.

Quote:
So, how do they actually help? Being invisible in 4D, do they actually lace Dynamo's shoes, cause the right card to jump out from the pack to let him catch it, teleport him and other living beings of his choice, manifest or transmute material objects, etc.?
Exactly. The incarnate conduit of their energy is guided by them telepathically. When many spirits on the fourth plane combine their consciousness in the non-living higher power on the Other Side - often referred to as The Light - they can use their collective will to manifest small-scale telekinesis and energy healing.

Reiki energy healing also works this way. The founder of Reiki, purportedly a Japanese man, sought to emulate Jesus' method of energy healing. I went to an introductory seminar on Reiki/Seichem in 1998. The two women who conducted it channeled a yellow-energy Group Entity that didn't want me there (for obvious reasons). I felt astrally attacked - dizzy, weak in the knees, an oppressive energy feeling, etc. - and had to leave the seminar early.

Quote:
BTW, you didn't mention Yif, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTRbOEe06HI.
I didn't think we were allowed to post website and video links in here.

I've seen Yif on YouTube before but his name wasn't mentioned. Yes, he is also a sorcerer whose telekinetic ability comes from a yellow-energy Group Entity.

Don't expect a sorcerer to reveal that his or her power stems from a Group Entity. They will never admit it. Why should they?

Regardless, clairvoyants can see and/or perceive the abundant yellow energy around sorcerers. It is all a matter of focus.

Quote:
What do you think is their mission in current incarnation? I don't think this is just entertainment.
Generally speaking, they are not doing it for noble purposes. They and their respective Group Entity love the power, the influence, the awe, the attention, and the wealth that comes along with it. They also like it when young beautiful women are awe-stricken, and they like to seduce them with their energy through and around their respective sorcerer. Its an ego trip for the sorcerer as well as all the members of his or her Group Entity.