View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 07:43 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
How did they prove it, and are you sure it wasn't staged? I mean, don't get me wrong. To a degree I believe in the supernatural, but never have I seen a medium before that managed to prove their powers to me.

Just as I thought. Then the question to wonder remains whether the guy is deliberately screwing people, or if he really believes himself he can do all that spirit stuff.

One prove was providing the intimate relationship details between passed away husband and his wife who was connecting to her husband via the medium. But the only way to prove it to yourself is to try it. For instance, there are several mediums with multiple good reviews you can find in your area on Yelp. When you order a session don't call from your phone and don't tell your real name so that your medium could not get prepared. When you meet the medium ask to connect to a specific person who was your close relative or friend and passed away. When the medium connects to the person ask direct questions that nobody could know except you both.